Kitchen Remodels in Stuart, Florida
Can you remember your grandmother’s kitchen? It was far from the latest kitchen remodels of the 21st century. In the 1920s, cleanliness was next to godliness, and kitchens were all white to reveal any dropped crumbs. The 1930s saw the advent of electrical appliances and with it an optimistic addition of color. In the 1940s and 1950s women had no time to waste and the kitchens of the era reflected this. Fast forward to today, and your Stuart, Florida home’s kitchen remodels are sure to include ceiling-high cabinets, high-grade equipment such as high-speed ovens and induction cooktops, as well as built-in flat screens.
Tips for remodeling your kitchen
The style of the kitchen from which you can choose is as limitless as your imagination. Whether you favor a traditionally styled kitchen or prefer a sleek contemporary look, there is kitchen cabinetry to suit. Our era of kitchen design will be remembered in the future as one where the owners’ personality and lifestyle shone through.
Using high-quality materials and expert installation ensures that the kitchen of your dreams can withstand the rigors of a bustling hub. By addressing all the important elements prior to putting the wood to saw, you can be assured of eye-catching cabinetry. Choose plumbing products that complement your kitchen’s design. Quality products will function reliably. A robust countertop – be it marble, granite, wood and butcher block, or engineered stone quartz and glass – allows you to free your inner Anthony Bourdain.
The devil is in the details
Selecting appliances, fixtures such as sinks and faucets, tiles for your floors and back splashes are where you can have fun. If you are overwhelmed by the choices and process, use a design checklist to guide you.
Gone are the days when old and drabby kitchen styles are a norm. You can now personalize every aspect of your kitsch design to suit your style and taste. From adding chandeliers to customizing kitchen cabinetry and kitchen shelves – you have free range to do whatever you want, within your particular budget, with a kitchen remodel.
Tips for choosing kitchen cabinetry
When you are renovating or just wanting a new look and feel for your kitchen, remodeling your cabinetry is a great way to spruce up your kitchen design. Your old cabinetry is probably dated and doesn’t reflect your new taste. When choosing kitchen cabinetry, there are some factors to remember. Take a look at some tips below:
- It is important to choose quality material for your kitchen cabinetry, even if you are on a budget. The right material will ensure that drawers aren’t left with broken hinges and other issues which will cause you more money to fix down the line.
- You can choose ready to assemble kitchen cabinetry to save costs but cabinetry that can be set up by professionals will ensure that you have no issues with broken or incorrectly installed parts.
- Choose hardboard or solid wood doors and engineered wood if you are looking for durability, as well as a natural wooden look.
- You can add a kitchen island if you entertain regularly. Kitchen islands are great for any kitchen – big or small – and they can be customized to suit your particular needs.
- Kitchen shelves can be added if you require extra space for dishes, ornaments, or decorative items such as paintings.
- Cabinetry can be used to block unsightly electric outlets such as electric appliances that fit inside your kitchen island.
- Undercabinetry lights add functionality and beauty to kitchens.