Kitchen Designs Palm City
From Canoe Creek to Westwood County Estates, Orchid Bay to Four Rivers, Palm City is a mere 14.6 square mile of land. In such intimate surrounds, entertaining at home seems appropriate. To relish the preparation and wow your guests, an exceptional kitchen design is a vital element of your Palm City home.
We spend a fair amount of time in the kitchen – be it preparing and eating healthy meals, catching up over a cup of coffee, or supervising the children’s homework. It makes sense, then, to create a space that lets your personality shine through, while still being a functional area.
It comes as no surprise that one of the most popular emerging trends is to combine kitchens and living rooms with the inclusion of concealed and cohesive appliances. As kitchens morph into the dominant living space within your home, so we see more streamlined kitchen designs.
By far the greatest addition to the modern-day kitchen is the incorporation of technology. From unseen charging stations and storage areas for your smartphones and tablets to automated high-tech kitchens appliances, the kitchens of today may have George Orwell smiling in his grave. Convenience is no longer negotiable.
All the technology and screen time takes its toll on our eyes. One of the trends of late is the use of softer hues. Charcoal, grays, light blue, pale moss, and tinted whites have replaced stark, standard whites. Even wood is taking on a gentler look with whitewashed woods and white oak gaining favor over darker shades.
Kitchen design ideas
Whether you have bought a new home and are looking for kitchen designs, or you are planning to remodel your kitchen, you are going to need some inspiration. Here are some kitchen design trends that are popular among kitchen designers to help you out with your next kitchen project.
- Go dark: If paler colors aren’t your thing, try going dark. A dark kitchen gives off an elegant and unique look and feel. Add dark natural wood cabinetry, countertops, and granite. You can get new cabinetry or have your existing cabinetry painted dark.
- Add some open shelves: Pretty and functional – open shelves that are finely crafted add some class to your kitchen, as well as decluttering your space. Shelves and cabinetry are an excellent way for homeowners to get more storage in their kitchens.
- Go natural: Looking for a classic kitchen design with a modern twist? Homeowners are embracing natural wood in their kitchen cabinetry which blends both contemporary and traditional kitchen design styles. Try adding a natural wood island, or recyclable wood materials.
- Accessorize: Add a personal touch to your kitchen by adding artwork or portraits. You may need to consider adding on custom shelving to support these pieces of art.
- Add built-in cabinetry: Built-in cabinetry is a good way to add a more modern and streamlined look to your kitchen. Try adding some built-in cabinetry to your kitchen space to display your fine china.
- Two-toned cabinetry and countertops: Break away from the norm and show off your unique personality with two-toned kitchen designs. Two-toned cabinetry and countertops will create a vibrant visual for any kitchen.
Design your dream kitchen with Schrapper’s Fine Cabinetry, Inc.
Whether you are designing a luxury kitchen or looking for a more traditional look, Schrapper’s Fine Cabinetry, Inc. can provide a stunning range of kitchen cabinetry to suit your tastes. We have beautiful kitchen countertops, customizable cabinetry, and sturdy shelving options available for every kitchen theme. All you have to do is choose a color, wood type, and theme that suits you and our cabinetry experts will work our magic.
Not so much a trend as a wise choice, finely crafted kitchens are now de rigueur. Shabby kitchen cabinets are thankfully a thing of the past. Today’s consumer demands quality workmanship and superior customer service. You can expect nothing less from the team at Schrapper’s Fine Cabinetry, Inc. Contact us to assist with the kitchen design in your Palm City home.