March 1, 2010
What goes up must come down – and so it is with Murphy beds. Originally designed for smaller spaces and college dormitories using hinged vertical-storage capabilities, it is now quite mainstream and can be seen often as a part of a den, office, library or guest bedroom design plan.
It is no surprise that Schrapper’s brings the same creativity and attention to design, function and practicality when constructing Murphy beds as with all of their other cabinetry products.
Highlights of a Schrapper’s Murphy Bed
Schrapper’s has rewritten Murphy’s Law to mean the ultimate in sleep systems that look great, store well and are sure to give you a good night’s rest. You can expect that a Schrapper’s Murphy bed design …
- Will save you space without compromising design
- Is comfortable and supplies a good night’s rest for your guests
- Is consistently constructed to the highest of standards and durability
- Is designed in a number of configurations for your space and unique layout
- Undertakes to implement functionality, allowing for better storage solutions
When space isn’t the issue, but the number of rooms is, a Murphy bed designed by Schrapper’s can be the carefully planned solution to multi purposing a home office or guest bedroom.
Schrapper’s – dedicated to designing your dream.
Click to View Murphy Bed Photo Gallery